Welcome to Tokyo Design Week 2018! This year’s show is organized by Reed Exhibitions Japan and will be held from July 4-6, 2018 at the Tokyo Big Sight, with a ribbon-cutting ceremony to celebrate the opening of the show on July 4.
Lifestyle Expo Tokyo 2018 is a big show highlighting the best of Japanese and Asian-Pacific design for gifts, handicrafts, homewares and lifestyle products.
There are seven different sections of the show:
- Giftex Tokyo, featuring small lifestyle products in three different zones: Made in Japan, Wazakka & Craft Goods, and Japan Now;
- Baby & Kids Expo, specializing in fashion, toys, baby care products, and maternity goods;
- Fashion Goods & Accessories Expo Tokyo, covering all fashion-related products;
- Table & Kitchenware Expo, which will definitely include the popular trend of Japanese pottery;
- Interior Tokyo, which will gather interior products, home decor, furniture, lighting, textiles and more;
- Health & Beauty Goods Expo, to showcase health and beauty products including body care, hair care, and bath products;
- DESIGN TOKYO, for unique, design-oriented products that have been specifically screened by a committee for the exhibition.
While the show will have a special focus on Japanese design, exhibitors will be gathering from countries all over the world, including Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Nepal, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, UK, USA and more.
Many of these exhibitors don’t show in other shows so it’s an opportunity to discover new designers and products with an emphasis on Asian-Pacific design.
You Might Also Like: 10 Summer Trends You Need To Add to Your Home Decor
Source: Design Milk