Home Decor ideas has created its own Top Ten Dressing Tables with Mirror for Celebrity Homes. Dressing table are kind of desks where you can put the mirror on it and you can take off its. There are many kinds of dressing tables and the mirror can be small and it can be large, depending on your wills and needs.
The most common materials used in these tables range from wood to metal.
10. Blue Console – A dressing table which fits simultaneously for drfessing, writing and reading assignments.
9. Victorian Console – A marble console table with mirror in a classical style, by Furniture Victorian.
8. Wooden dressing table – The style of the dressing table is simple, small, but elegant, made of wood with the table top in glass.
7. Vintage Style – A vintage or old style dressing table. Vintage ladies style with all the elegance and luxury.
4. Master celebrity bedroom – On a lush oasis in Silicon Valley, designer Suzanne Tucker and architect J. E. Caldwell remodeled an early-20th-century room giving it a wooden dressing table which combines with the warm tones of the room.
3. Mirrored Dressing Table – Inspired from bedroom closet ideas, this dressing table is all done in mirror. It was embellished with creative ornament and its installation into your bedroom is simple.
Give yourself a place to sit and do your hair and makeup with one of these dressing tables.
You may also like:
Find more home decor ideas by exploring our Pinterest boards where you can find more inspiration